Mike Season 1 Episodes 7 and 8: Release Date, Cast, Spoilers, Promo, Plot, and Everything you need to know.
If you don’t know anything about boxing, you’ve probably heard the name Mike Tyson before. Well, Hulu’s latest series aims to dramatize and retell the illustrious story of Mike Tyson by exploring the wild, tragic and controversial life and career. of the former world heavyweight champion.
Expect plenty of drama and twists along the way, with an equal focus on what’s happening inside and outside the ring. If you’ve been following these for weeks, you might be curious to see if will find out when the next episode premieres. Don’t be surprised anymore!
Here’s everything you need to know about Mike episodes 7 and 8, including release date, time, and where to watch.
Mike Season 1 Episode 7 and 8 Release Date
Don’t worry, the next episode of “Mike” is just around the corner as Episode 7 and 8 arrives Thursday, September 15th on Hulu and Disney+ under the Star brand in the UK, Canada, Australia, and New Zealand.
Mike Season 1 Cast
- Kerry Sims as in Tyson’s entourage
- B.J. Minor as in teen Mike
- Trevante Rhodes as in heavyweight champion Mike Tyson
- Kale Brown as in Bill Cayton, Scot Macdonald as in Tysons Trainer
- Erica Rowel Green as in Donald Trump’s lady
- Harvey Keitel as in Cus D’amato
- Ethan Dubin as in Teddy Atlas
- Kenneth Trujillo as in Cut Man
- Jackie Sanders as in Barbara Walters
- Greg Kaston as in rev Jesse Jackson
- Grace Zabriskie as in Camille D
- Amato, Ashlei Lewis as in naked woman
- Lawrence J. Hughes as in crocodile
- Adam Bellouis as in lawyer
- Li Eubanks as in Desiree Washington. C
Where can you watch Mike Season 1 Episode 7 and 8
Mike can be viewed on Hulu in the US, with a publishing schedule of one episode per week. For that outside of the US, this will be pushed back to September 8th and released on Disney Hotstar.
However, expect a slightly different release show with 6 episodes released at once and the final 2 episodes released a week later. Expect subtitles to be available on both platforms shortly after launch.
Mike Season 1 Episodes Guideline
Mike will consist of 8 episodes. The series is marked as limited, so there will only be one season.
- Episode 3 – Thursday, September 1, 2022
- Episode 4 – Thursday, September 1, 2022
- Episode 5 – Thursday, September 8, 2022
- Episode 6 – Thursday, September 8, 2022
- Episode 7 – Thursday, September 15, 2022
- Episode 8 – Thursday, September 15, 2022
Mike Season 1 Storyline
The series is about the famous boxing star Mike Tyson. It sheds light on his journey out of the hood and his career following his success. The “Mike” series is an insight into the impressive and eventful history of sporting superstar Mike Tyson.
The highs and lows of Tyson’s boxing career and personal life are explored, from a beloved world athlete to an outcast and back to ring champion again.
Focusing the lens on Mike Tyson examines the Series Class in America, race in America, media fame and power, misogyny, the sharing of wealth, the promise of the American Dream, and ultimately the role in shaping Mike’s story. The life of the star is brought before you in the scripted show.
Mike Season 1 Trailer
There definitely is! Below is a Season 1 trailer by Mike.
How old is Mike Tyson?
Mike Tyson is 56 years old.
What is Mike Tyson’s net worth?
The former world heavyweight champion has an estimated net worth of $10 million, and he’s spent much of that money on some seriously lavish purchases.
Read More: Mike Tyson’s Siblings: Where are they now?